WHAT IS MAINTENANCE-PROVIDED?
The majority of the villa homesites are designed to accommodate full walkout lower levels to provide each of the homes with lower level abundant light and an access to a garden level patio for entertaining or just enjoying the peace and solitude of the villa lifestyle. Many of the homesites are located on quiet cul-de-sacs featuring irrigated islands lushly planted with a variety of annual and perennial flowers and shrubbery to enhance the approach to your villa home. Each of the homes will be faced with natural materials such as stone, brick and stucco and each home will be full irrigated.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Spring clean-up of entire villa yard annually.
- Activate and test villa irrigation sprinklers in the Spring of each year.
- Weekly lawn mowing and edge string trimming 32 times per year.
- Clear snow & ice on driveway and walkways.
- Plant new annual flowers twice per year.
- Cut back villa homes perennial flowers once per year.
- Weekly curbside trash and recycling pick-up.
- Maintenance for all flower beds 12 times per year.
- Flower beds and tree wells fresh mulch application annually.
- Freshen flower beds and tree mulch once per year.
- Flower bed weeding 14 times per year.
- Lawn application for fertilization and weed control 5 times per year.
- Annual grub control application.
- Insecticide application 2 times per year.
- Shrub pruning 2 times per year.
- Fall clean-up of entire yard annually.
- Winterize irrigation sprinklers in the Fall of each year.
Start living the care-free life! We can help you find the home that fits you best – and the best part is, all of the homes are Maintenence-Provided.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Our dedicated and capable team of real-estate professionals can help make your move to The Villas of IronWoods a reality!